US Renal Care Employment Opportunities
Find a Career Opportunity
Patient Care Technician
|Title:||Patient Care Technician|
U.S. Renal Care is looking for a Patient Care Technician for our dialysis facility. The Patient Care Technician provides hemodialysis therapies to patients in chronic renal failure.
- Clean, disinfect, and rinse dialysis machines according to protocol.
- Obtain pre and post treatment weights of patients per protocols.
- Safely initiate, monitor and terminate dialysis treatments and properly document per center protocol.
- Mix acids and bicarbonate according to protocol.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Confirmation of the ability to distinguish all primary colors
- Prefer a minimum of 3 months in dialysis healthcare
- Complete the training requirements per CMS / state regulations
- Must meet certification requirements as mandated by Federal Conditions of Coverage and state regulations.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications