Patient Care Technician
|Title:||Patient Care Technician|
U.S. Renal Care is looking for a Patient Care Technician for our dialysis facility. The Patient Care Technician provides hemodialysis therapies to patients in chronic renal failure.
• Clean, disinfect, and rinse dialysis machines according to protocol.
• Obtain pre and post treatment weights of patients and blood samples for labs as required.
• Safely initiate, monitor and terminate dialysis treatments and properly document per center protocol.
• Mix acids and bicarbonate according to protocol.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Confirmation of the ability to distinguish all primary colors.
• Prefer a minimum of 3 months in dialysis healthcare or phlebotomy experience.
• CNA experience is a plus.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications