US Renal Care Employment Opportunities
Find a Career Opportunity
U.S. Renal Care is looking for an Acute Dialysis RN. The Acute RN supports the acute dialysis program in their assigned hospital(s) and performs dialysis and patient care activities according to company approved policies and procedures. The RN conducts pre and post dialysis assessments and performs patient assessments, obtains vital signs and appropriate data, evaluates data and intervenes as appropriate during dialysis treatments. We're currently offering a $3K signing bonus.
- Initiates and terminates dialysis treatments on patients with permanent fistulas, grafts or catheters.
- Discusses changes in patient status with physician and hospital nurses.
- Prepares, administers and records medications and intravenous solutions as ordered.
- Documents, verifies and ensures implementation of physician orders.
- Provides quality patient care in accordance with USRC policies, procedures, guidelines, OSHA, TDSHS, AAMI, federal, state and local regulations.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- A Registered Nurse with a current RN license having at least 12 months of dialysis experience preferred.
- ACLS preferred; CNN preferred.
- Ability to meet minimum agency hiring standards which include evidence of current CPR certificate and willingness to perform such procedures in the acute setting.
- Be physically able to transfer and/or assist patients from stretcher or wheelchair as necessary. Be able to lift at least 30 pounds from floor level using proper body mechanics, and be capable of carrying two thirty pound containers of concentrate solution.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications